How do you know when you have met god
Does god say welcome and give you a nod
Do you sense security is there a warmth within
Heart open with compassion do you wear a grin
Do you wander earth bathed in peaceful delight
Do you sleep soft and sweetly all through every night
Is all well with loved ones are they on a path
Do they no longer harbor great anger or wrath
Do you find yourself longing for a peace on earth
Does your belly feel full without rotund girth
Is your life work filled with a pure noble mission
Do you feel the blessing of a high quality vision
Do people you see often draw forth your compassion
Do you fight injustice with unrelenting passion
Do you have a circle of love in your life
Do those relationships flow without any strife
Do you harbor little fear of death that will come
Do you really know where your power is from
If you understand what is said above
You are blessed because you know god is only love
How many of the questions did you say yes to?
Was it a stretch?
Do you see where the need for inner and outer work is?
Do you think it’s as simplistic as the framework expressed or is it much more complex and ethereal ?
What’s the thinking behind your response?
What if it were that simple?
I have always been a seeker, always looking for the answers to what seekers ponder. I can remember Dr. Maxwell Maltz and Psychocybernetics; Dr. Carl Rogers On Becoming a Person. Moving through my legal training and practicing law the focus was always about people and how to better their lives. All that searching, reading, studying and introspective work culminated in this collection of daily readings for seekers.
My work in the world has progressed from fighting legal cases to mediating divorces to helping people understand the essentials of relationship and collaborating to these poems. How can we collaborate effectively and work with each other in harmony to create the world we seek. How can we mindfully enable this world to become a place that works for all.
My prayer is that through introspection using these poems as a guide we can all grow together in making the world the Heaven on Earth we all aspire toward.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.