The process of recovery happens naturally
If you stay away from your toxicity
The mind body regeneration is miraculously efficient
It figures out what it needs and where it’s deficient
With elegance and élan it chooses direction
It picks for you the best path choosing with perfection
The key to wisdom finding your genius heart
Listen to your little voice with your sense of art
Focus with attention on words from deep within
Listen to their message and follow their whim
Let them guide and direct let them chart your course
Let them dictate every turn that will preclude remorse
The wisdom that lives in you a superb gyroscope
A most powerful supercomputer it’s your greatest hope
To access inner wisdom get quiet and still
Ask the deepest questions it’s not about your will
When you’re in recovery please trust the inner voice
Let go of your mind chatter abide your hearts choice
Your elegant delivery from demons of all kinds
Healing’s guaranteed when you access the god inside
Is there something you want to heal?
Have you tried listening to your inner guidance?
What is it telling you?
Have you tried getting out of your way and letting your own inner processes take over?
I have always been a seeker, always looking for the answers to what seekers ponder. I can remember Dr. Maxwell Maltz and Psychocybernetics; Dr. Carl Rogers On Becoming a Person. Moving through my legal training and practicing law the focus was always about people and how to better their lives. All that searching, reading, studying and introspective work culminated in this collection of daily readings for seekers.
My work in the world has progressed from fighting legal cases to mediating divorces to helping people understand the essentials of relationship and collaborating to these poems. How can we collaborate effectively and work with each other in harmony to create the world we seek. How can we mindfully enable this world to become a place that works for all.
My prayer is that through introspection using these poems as a guide we can all grow together in making the world the Heaven on Earth we all aspire toward.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.