Joy is the essential presence of god
Freedom from chatter a north-pointing nod
No place to go you are deeply home
Your presence is solid no fear scream or moan
You’re resting firmly feet on the ground
Solid conserving nothing to be found
Hear your deep indwelling inside your being
Enabling your presence and all you are seeing
From that profound presence all else unfolds
You’re younger and older on your own road
The joyless pure torture your mind can unleash
Will not feed your hunger or provide release
Stuck-ness from inside holds you like a vise
The miser aloneness makes you think more than twice
There’s much more to living than chattering mind hell
There’s more to let go of to make you more well
As usual I’m way beyond normal or norm
As I sit listening to my internal storm
Suddenly quiet chatter’s gone for now
Peace has alighted angels here wow
Can you identify with these words?
Do you remember when you felt the impact of the presence of your mind?
What was it like?
How has that moment informed you?
Are you still searching for peace?
Where are you looking?
I have always been a seeker, always looking for the answers to what seekers ponder. I can remember Dr. Maxwell Maltz and Psychocybernetics; Dr. Carl Rogers On Becoming a Person. Moving through my legal training and practicing law the focus was always about people and how to better their lives. All that searching, reading, studying and introspective work culminated in this collection of daily readings for seekers.
My work in the world has progressed from fighting legal cases to mediating divorces to helping people understand the essentials of relationship and collaborating to these poems. How can we collaborate effectively and work with each other in harmony to create the world we seek. How can we mindfully enable this world to become a place that works for all.
My prayer is that through introspection using these poems as a guide we can all grow together in making the world the Heaven on Earth we all aspire toward.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.