What is the source that pulls us to heights
Pushes our being to act despite freights
Fosters expansion drives us to our brink
Takes us to places we would not even think
Holds our essence salves our deepest pain
Puts pieces together when we go through rain
Stronger than steel or roots piercing rock
Pays little attention to weather or clock
What is the constant that carries us through
Manifests a soul print makes sure we do
Just what we came for our task and mission
Knows what we live for with no indecision
Our strength is our essence our soul and genes
Guiding unfolding at times speaking in screams
Although we have free will to do as we choose
When we exercise it sometimes we lose
To get further faster go with your flow
Listen to your voice the one buried below
Follow its wisdom honor its heart
Let it design you like elegant art
If you can weather the storms of your pain
This polestar will serve better than brain
Your grail not to fight it just to let go
Your perfect wisdom is strength not your foe
What is the voice you trust?
Where does the voice come from?
What does the voice reflect?
How do you access that voice?
Do you access and follow the voice consistently?
I have always been a seeker, always looking for the answers to what seekers ponder. I can remember Dr. Maxwell Maltz and Psychocybernetics; Dr. Carl Rogers On Becoming a Person. Moving through my legal training and practicing law the focus was always about people and how to better their lives. All that searching, reading, studying and introspective work culminated in this collection of daily readings for seekers.
My work in the world has progressed from fighting legal cases to mediating divorces to helping people understand the essentials of relationship and collaborating to these poems. How can we collaborate effectively and work with each other in harmony to create the world we seek. How can we mindfully enable this world to become a place that works for all.
My prayer is that through introspection using these poems as a guide we can all grow together in making the world the Heaven on Earth we all aspire toward.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.