The presence of intention being in each moment
Focusing love in the now of atonement
The scarcity quiet listening to breathing
The rhythmic sensuality air through nostrils streaming
Why go exploring to distant shores unknowing
As we participate in our own disowning
We go around the circle back to the beginning
Finally discovering the source of our winning
We really want joy in our expression
Getting over the edge living with self-possession
Why give it up quickly surrendering our essence
When the gifts we bear are wrapped in our presence
Don’t pretend to know you have a better answer
Focus your attention you can find your dancer
It’s not in some possession or activity
It’s not inside an object it rests in your proclivity
When your dance is finished I hope your translucency
Will find itself inside the castle of your fluency
Temper your inner world give yourself foundation
The joy inside of you is your true elation
How do you seek to recognize and discover your personal presence?
How do you cultivate that presence?
How would you describe the essential you?
Would those closest to you agree?
How might you deliver more of you to the world?
I have always been a seeker, always looking for the answers to what seekers ponder. I can remember Dr. Maxwell Maltz and Psychocybernetics; Dr. Carl Rogers On Becoming a Person. Moving through my legal training and practicing law the focus was always about people and how to better their lives. All that searching, reading, studying and introspective work culminated in this collection of daily readings for seekers.
My work in the world has progressed from fighting legal cases to mediating divorces to helping people understand the essentials of relationship and collaborating to these poems. How can we collaborate effectively and work with each other in harmony to create the world we seek. How can we mindfully enable this world to become a place that works for all.
My prayer is that through introspection using these poems as a guide we can all grow together in making the world the Heaven on Earth we all aspire toward.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.